The Lead Filmmaker plans, directs, shoots and edits video content for weekend services, ministries, and special events. They will produce videos that highlight the story, mission, and purpose of Element Church and communicate the value of the ministry and the Gospel to its members, the community, and the world. They will also produce content for social media and complete other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Media Director.
- Competence in all related church software and database systems.
- Degree in film or media related field and at least 2-3 years of experience OR 4-6 years experience in video production.
- Experience and training in studio and field production including lighting, audio and camera work.
- Experience and training in post-production work including non-linear editing, compositing, and motion graphic design.
- Proven ability to take projects from beginning to end (concept to production to final edit).
- Organized and able to effectively manage time and multiple projects.
- Action-oriented and displays focus, passion and initiative.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures in video production and storytelling.
- Committed to improvement, seeks constructive criticism, understands strengths and weaknesses.
- Effective visual, written and oral communicator.
- Can work in an environment that doesn’t require micro-managing.
- Manages time and resources well.
- Contribute to effective teamwork.
- Demonstrate reasonable tolerance for stress.
- Demonstrate problem identification, analysis, and solving.
- Encourage and model the value of team among staff and the Media Team.
- Promote and model the value of collaboration.
- A storyteller.
- Organized and detailed.
- Fast worker.
- Self-starter & flexible to change as needed.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC and Photoshop CC).
- Loves Jesus. Loves People. Loves the local church.
Creative Team Project Manager
The Project Manager will be responsible for leading the day-to-day management of creative projects, prioritizing projects and deliverables, confirming assigned resources, guiding project downloads, and developing timelines. This role will need to communicate effectively within a matrix organization and with outside vendors to accomplish project goals and to identify and resolve problems. The Project Manager will be the keeper of the creative team’s schedules and owner of resourcing and workflow management processes. This position reports directly to the Executive Pastor of Experiences.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage multiple projects concurrently, ensuring adequate resources are available and informed on project deliverables.
- Review and respond to marketing project requests accurately and within a timely manner.
- Develop project critical paths and timelines.
- Lead ongoing team status meetings and update necessary reporting to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Driving processes as the internal systems expert.
- Contribute to ongoing process refinements and ways of working to improve the operational efficiency of creative operations and creative teams.
- Manage routing, proofing, and approvals, including review/check of revisions, and final delivery of project deliverable.
- Alert internal team to project issues/concerns.
- Manage media plans to ensure media assets are completed to specification, routed, and approved; coordinate and approve insertion orders; upload files to media partners by the media deadline.
- Source appropriate vendors for project deliverables, including necessary paperwork for fulfillment.
- Weekly Projects Status Reports.
- Create and manage a master calendar with a schedule to identity when each task will be performed and communicate the schedule to team members.
- Resolve issues and solve problems throughout project life cycle.
- Monitor project progress provide resolutions to potential project delays and communicate project status to leadership on a timely basis.
- Determine how results will be measured and complete a post-project evaluation to determine how well results were achieved.
- Develop tools and best practices for project management and execution.
- Collaborate across all teams to map out how to bring visions to life in an organized and structured manner.
- Create project timelines and ensure the team stays within project timelines.
- Look for continuous improvement strategies and build upon current processes.
We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer to join our Media Team. The responsibilities of an Assistant Graphic Designer include creating designs according to specifications, reporting to the Art Director, and improving upon design tasks.
To be successful as an Assistant Graphic Designer, you should have a passion for design, be familiar with contemporary design trends, and have a keen eye for detail. Ultimately, a successful Assistant Graphic Designer should be able to collaborate well within a team setting, be open to learning more, and create impressive designs that promote Element Church’s vision.
- Understanding project requirements and ideas.
- Using graphic techniques to create and revise drafts.
- Creatively expanding upon art direction.
- Producing consistency across a variety of formats, such as print, digital and environmental projects.
- Collaborating with the team to complete projects.
- Using feedback from other team members to grow and improve.
- 2 years of working experience as Graphic Designer, preferably in a ministry setting.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Understanding of design principles, specifically with typography and layout.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Time management and prioritization skills.
- An aptitude for creative problem solving.
The Music Producer is responsible for directing and managing the musicians of Element Worship, providing musical resources, and maintaining a high level of excellence in the artist’s craft.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Music Production
- Produce tracks
- Produce background music / playlists for campuses
- Develop sounds
- Oversee Music Database, including all resourcing
- Liaison to Dream Teams
- ProPresenter lyric management
- Training Worshops
- Scheduling all Musicians ministry wide
- Musical Equipment
- R & D for equipment
- Updating Equiptment
- Equiptment purchases
- Equiptment maintenance
- CCLI Reporting
- CCLI Weekend Slides
- Serve as Music Director and Player at Campuses
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Skilled in the use of computer programs, including Evernote, Microsoft Office Suite, ProPresenter with internet savvy
- Proficient in Ableton and Logic (Pro Tools)
- Professional-level written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to communicate effectively with Departmental Leadership and team members
- Professionalism and poise in communicating with external requests
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail and an ability to multi‐task
- Excellent mechanical and troubleshooting skills
- An ability to safely lift equipment weighing up to 60 pounds
- Experience in working in a church 1,000+ in attendance
- Superior attention to safety details
ELEMENT CHURCH EXPECTATIONS
Attend Element Church weekly, special meetings/conferences, staff-related events, and any other events requested by the Executive Creative Pastor. Be an active member of Element Church, upholding the Bylaws, core values and belief statements of the church.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high. Due to the nature of this role, a flexible schedule is preferred.
EVALUATION AND COMPENSATION
Performance evaluations will be conducted at least one time per year.
Compensation will be determined based on experience and performance evaluation results.
This job description is intended to describe the general content and requirement for performance of this job. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of essential functions, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties and work schedules may be required.
Operations Administrative Assistant
Reports To Office Manager
Monday – Friday, 9am to 5pm
The Operations Administrative Assistant position provides a full range of administrative support to the various operations departments of Element Church. The Operations Coordinator will provide administrative support across our operations departments which include Business Office, I.T., and Buildings and Properties. The position will directly report to the Office Manager. This is a shared administrative position and priorities will be set based on schedule and the direction of the VP of Operations as needed.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide administrative support to Business and Accounting, I.T., and Building and Maintenance based on a weekly schedule.
- Provide general administrative support in the following ways:
- Departmental meeting support: agendas, meeting materials, calendar invites, reserving conference room or virtual room, meeting minutes and action steps distributed.
- Create track and manage purchase orders.
- Project tracking and management as necessary
- Oversee office supplies and materials as needed.
- Reconciling monthly credit cards as needed
- Answer incoming communications and direct to the appropriate person.
- Business office support:
- Training Worshops
- Scheduling all Musicians ministry wide
- Musical Equipment
- Prepare count room and participate in weekly counting of donations to includebut not limited to: All necessary materials and machines, sorting of offerings, ordering lunch for team members, and other necessary tasks for smooth operation of counting procedures.
- Deliver deposits to bank according to policies and procedures.
- Technology support:
- Manage IT needs for “On-boarding and Off-boarding” of Staff.
- Creating, modifying, and deleting Office365 accounts
- Running, maintaining, and distributing any recurring reports from any numberof software, including but not limited to Planning Center Online, FellowshipOne, Microsoft, and others as needed.
- Responding to and supporting or escalating any tickets submitted to help desk.
- Buildings and Properties:
- Ensure projects are current and updated weekly in project management tool.
- Document project scopes and reports to ensure all parties understand.
- High school degree or equivalent required.
- 2-5 years administrative experience required that demonstrate the ability to carry out administrative and other functions described above.
- Exhibits strong organizational, interpersonal, communication (written and oral), and project management skills.
- Exhibits excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills, consistently demonstrating resourcefulness and perseverance through ambiguous situations.
- Will take initiative and demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines independent of direct supervision and work collaboratively in a matrix organization.
- Highly flexible, motivated individual with ability to work independently and in team settings.
- Demonstrate efficiency and accuracy in all administrative functions.
- Possesses advanced Microsoft Office Skills
- Demonstrates working knowledge and skills regarding general administrative functions and performs these in support of supervisor/staff.
- Monday – Count Room
- Tuesday – I.T. Department
- Wednesday – I.T. Department
- Thursday – Business and Accounting
- Friday – Buildings and Maintenance
Interested In Joining Our Team
Want to submit an application for when an opportunity on the team opens up? Please apply using the link below.Apply Now