The Video Director plans, directs, shoots and edits video content for weekend services, ministries, and special events. They will produce videos that highlight the story, mission, and purpose of Element Church and communicate the value of the ministry and the Gospel to its members, the community, and the world. They will also produce content for social media and complete other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Media Director.
- Competence in all related church software and database systems.
- Degree in film or media related field and at least 2-3 years of experience OR 4-6 years experience in video production.
- Experience and training in studio and field production including lighting, audio and camera work.
- Experience and training in post-production work including non-linear editing, compositing, and motion graphic design.
- Proven ability to take projects from beginning to end (concept to production to final edit).
- Organized and able to effectively manage time and multiple projects.
- Action-oriented and displays focus, passion and initiative.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures in video production and storytelling.
- Committed to improvement, seeks constructive criticism, understands strengths and weaknesses.
- Effective visual, written and oral communicator.
- Can work in an environment that doesn’t require micro-managing.
- Manages time and resources well.
- Contribute to effective teamwork.
- Demonstrate reasonable tolerance for stress.
- Demonstrate problem identification, analysis, and solving.
- Encourage and model the value of team among staff and the Media Team.
- Promote and model the value of collaboration.
- A storyteller.
- Organized and detailed.
- Fast worker.
- Self-starter & flexible to change as needed.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC and Photoshop CC).
- Loves Jesus. Loves People. Loves the local church.
Associate Production Director
The primary responsibility of the Associate Production Director is the development and maintenance of audio production/reproduction excellence and the associated visual experience across all venues and online platforms. The secondary responsibility is the growth and development of production team staff and volunteers. Element Church volunteers, our “Dream Team,” is the heart of our church. The ideal candidate is someone who loves producing quality audio and has a passion for loving on people and helping them grow in their spiritual walk and follow their desire to serve.
- Adept in the operation and maintenance of Live venue audio and lighting equipment.
- Capable of training and leading and loving volunteers.
- Knowledge of musical instruments and their respective sound production.
- Ability to play an instrument is a plus.
- Able to make quick decisions and troubleshoot in a calm manner.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions with great attention to detail.
- Ability to read written directions, communicate appropriately.
- Capable of walking up and down stairs and lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Mobility to work in a Live stage production environment.
- Proficiency with Planning Center Online Services application.
- Basic understanding of Ableton software.
- A desire to build relationships with fellow team members.
Interested In Joining Our Team
Want to submit an application for when an opportunity on the team opens up? Please apply using the link below.Apply Now