DOORS OPEN FOR STUDENTS AT 6:30P AT ALL CAMPUSES
Element Youth is a weekly experience on Wednesday nights. We’re dedicated to providing a place for 6th through 12th grade students to connect with God, with other students, and with committed leaders who are dedicated to seeing them grow closer to Christ. Element Youth meets in person and online for all students.
MIDDLE SCHOOL & ST. CHARLES CAMPUS
HIGH SCHOOL & ONLINE SERVICE
WATCH LIVE EVERY WEDNESDAY
• Do not wear any revealing or suggestive clothes, not becoming of a Christian. No bare back, bare stomach, strapless shirts, or short shorts. Underwear should be worn under your clothes (not sticking out).
• No side less shirts
• Shorts must extend past fingers when standing with arms at side.
• No offensive language or images on clothing, including hats, etc.
• No drug or alcohol references on clothing, including hats, etc.
• Some activities may require a stricter dress code. These will be communicated in advance.
• You will be asked to change clothing or call to parent to pick you up if you do not comply with the guidelines or if attire is determined to be inappropriate.
Element Youth exists to reach students for Christ and teach them how to follow Him step by step. Our messages will always teach you more about God and His Word and give you the opportunity to start a relationship with Him.
We’ll use multiple musical genres and songs, performed with world class excellence, all with the hope that the music at Element Youth would captivate students, draw them in, and prepare their hearts to encounter Christ every week.
Find all the lastest content from Element Youth here and stay connected.